ALDEIA DA PEDRALVA
“An old-school village with a very relaxing flair”
ONCE UPON A TIME…
In 2006 there were only 9 inhabitants and the 50 existing houses were daily falling apart…. It was love for the heritage preservation and a very big will of creating a sustainable tourism project that motivated the reconstruction of the Pedralva Village: a renovated village, a sustainable project.
Today with 24 houses with category from one to 3 bedroom houses that Aldeia da Pedralva welcomes its guests. All houses are equipped with kitchenette, a living room area and the decoration is very neutral and combining the typical with the contemporary. Both houses and village architecture kept the same characteristics and features of the old village including the pavement and the illumination, but evidently, it has been added a layer of quality and comfort.
The village located in the region of Algarve, is only 100 kms away from Faro and only 15km from Sagres (the most western point of Europe). There is an immense list of activities that you can do in the surrounding which starts with the beautiful beaches of Amado and Prainha. Horse and donkey rides can be organised as well as diving courses and boat rides. The Rota Vicentina (350 km of walking trails) crosses just by the village so the invitation for a hiking is always open.
REASONS TO LOVE IT
- The rebuilt of an old village
- The ancient details still alive
- The relaxing flair
WHY BOOK WITH US?
- We are Portuguese and know the hidden corners of our land better than anyone
- We work with the best experts in the activities provided
- We take every care when selecting your accommodation
- Online reservation with immediate confirmation
- 24 house from 1 to 3 bedroom
- Restaurant “Sitio da Pedralva “
- Outdoors Swimming Pool
- Room for events
- Barbecue area
- Free Wifi Internet
- Babysitting and transportations services
- A visit to the stunning nearby beaches of Amado, Bordeira and Carrapateira
- Take a typical “bica” (coffee) at the central Cafe
- Visit the most western point of Europe, Cabo de São Vicente in Sagres
Cancellation: If cancelled up to 7 days before the date of arrival, no penalty will be charged. If cancelled after, a cancellation fee of 50% of the total reservation will be charged. In the event of a no-show, a penalty equal to 100% of the total cost of the reservation will be charged.
Check-in from 4.00 pm
Check-out until noon
Payment Methods: Visa, Master Card and cash.
Pets are allowed at Aldeia da Pedralva.
At Aldeia da Pedralva we can organize scuba dive experiences or courses according […]
The Rota Vicentina (350 km of marked walking trails ), passes just next to […]
At Pedralva Village you can rent bikes but also GPS`s with special tracks in […]
Within very short distance from Pedralva Village, there are some of the best […]