CASAS DA LAPA
“A charming and sophisticated house, in the middle of Serra da Estrela’s Natural Park”
ONCE UPON A TIME…
In the middle of the Serra da Estrela’ Natural Park, the biggest mountain range in Continental Portugal, and just 10 minutes away from Seia, we can find the charming “Casas da Lapa”.
An historical building that dates back to the XIX century and whose remodelling process had a main concern, the perfect balance with the surroundings and the use of the typical materials in the region, such as granite and wood. It’s, however, the comfort and decoration that stand out.
The decoration, of a contemporary style, with numerous pieces and art details contrasts with the green colours on the outside of this delightful refuge.
In warmer days, the exterior swimming pool and the terrace create the perfect environment. On colder days, it’s the heat coming from the fireplace that makes the “Casas da Lapa” even cosier, watching the snow falling in an experience that is only usual in Serra da Estrela’s Natural Park. The “Casas da Lapa” also suggests a turkish bath, sauna, or even a massage, subject to reservation.
REASONS TO LOVE IT
- The granite in the construction of the house
- The contemporary architecture
- The contrast between the outside and the modern environment of the inside
WHY BOOK WITH US?
- We are Portuguese and know the hidden corners of our land better than anyone
- We work with the best experts in the activities provided
- We take every care when selecting your accommodation
- Online reservation with immediate confirmation
- 8 Bedrooms
- Dinning room
- Living room
- Outdoors swimming pool
- Wireless Internet
- Terrace and Solarium
- Restaurant (guests only)
- Rooms for meetings and events
- Turkish Bath
- The bread museum, in Seia
- Serra da Estrela cheese making, at Queijaria Matias
- Typical Serra da Estrela blankets at the “Casas da Lapa” store
GPS Coordinates: 40º22’27″N0 07º43’28″W
Reservation: A credit card is required to guarantee the reservation.
Cancelations: Bookings can be cancelled with 3 or more days in advance without penalty. Cancelations with less than 2 days before the stay have a penalty of 100% of the total amount of the reservation.
Check in: 15:00 until 23:30
Check out: 09:30 until 12:00
Payments on site with cash or VISA.
Pets are not allowed at Casas da Lapa.
Birdwatching in Tejo.
The centre of Portugal and especially the International Tejo is one of […]
The lovely city of Seia is just a 10 minutes drive away from “Casas […]
Walks on Serra da Estrela
The Serra da Estrela mountain range is the biggest in […]
Casas da Lapa
The gastronomy is one of the most important landmarks in this lovely […]