HERDADE ÁGUA D’ALTE
“In the heart of Central Alentejo, a Country-Chic refuge where you can hear the silence”
ONCE UPON A TIME…
The estate invites you to sleep your cares away in one of the 5 suites (3 master and 2 junior) or in a double bedroom. Top comfort beds and special Percal bed linen invite you to drop into a profound sleep, far away from stress. Casa das Malhadas is a charming 1-room apartment that has kept the same name since it was built and Casa do Xisto is a place of leisure. In addition to the dining room, which serves a fabulous, traditional breakfast, there is a leisure area whose fireplace will keep you warm on cold days. The swimming pool and the African-inspired lounge, with a lounge and an eating area, is another one of the highlights of this unit.
Redondo is just 7 km away and is enchanting for its authenticity, strong wine-making tradition and for its traditional pottery. Estremoz, Monte Mor and Vila Viçosa towns are just 15 minutes away.
REASONS TO LOVE IT
- The genuine and authentic experiences on offer
- Superb comfort in Country-Chic style
- The magical natural surroundings
WHY BOOK WITH US?
- We are Portuguese and know the hidden corners of our land better than anyone
- We work with the best experts in the activities provided
- We take every care when selecting your accommodation
- Online reservation with immediate confirmation
- 3 master suites
- 2 suites
- 1 Family Room
- 1 charming 1-bedroom Villa
- Swimming pool
- African and colonial inspired lounge.
- Lounge with a fireplace and home cinema
- Multipurpose room for meetings
- Restaurant “Chana do Bernardino”, located in the village, with the best soups from the Alentejo
- Antique and gastronomic produce markets in Rossio de Estremoz, on Saturday mornings
- Walkings around Serra D’Ossa,
GPS Coordinates: 38º43’28’’ N 7º32’22’’ W
Distance from – Lisbon 175 km – Évora: 38 km – Estremoz: 17 km – Redondo: 6 km
By public transport: there is a bus station in Redondo, just 7 km away, and the nearest train station is in Évora.
Transfer service (cost) – Agua D’Alte can arrange transfers to and from the airport. Prices will be based on the number of people and the times.
1. Take the A2 motorway to the exit for the A6 motorway.
2. On the A6, take the 2nd exit for Évora (no. 6)
3. After the toll booth, turn left towards Estremoz
4. 7 km later, turn right towards Azaruja
5. From Azaruja, follow the signs for Redondo
6. Keep going until you get to Redondo. Then, head towards Estremoz/Serra D’Ossa
7. Continue for 6 km until you see the sign for Aldeia da Serra
8. Immediately after this sign (and before entering the village), you will see another sign on your right for Água d’Alte
9. A short asphalt road will take you to your final destination.
Cancellation: If you cancel up to 7 days before the arrival date, there is no penalty. If you cancel less than 7 days before the arrival date, or in the event of a no-show, a penalty equal to 100% of the total cost of the reservation will be charged.
Check-in is from 15:00 til 21:00
Check-out until 12:00
According to our policy for preserving our guests’ peace and quiet, children aged 12 or above are welcome.
Payment onsite: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, cash.
Small dogs are welcome at Água D’Alte, subject to prior confirmation.
Redondo Pottery Workshops.
Redondo is known for its traditional pottery. In the grounds of […]
Herdade Água de Alte gastronomy workshop.
Herdade Água D’Alte likes to preserve the Alentejo’s […]
Yoga at Herdade de Agua de Alte.
On your private patio or in the gardens […]
Herdade da Agua de Alte Aromatherapy.
A little care for your body and mind is […]