QUINTA DA DOURADA
“Where the Silence makes time stand still”
ONCE UPON A TIME…
This House has plenty of nooks and crannies that invite you to relax and enjoy lazing around. Only a few minutes away, you must explore the city of Portalegre, of Roman origin, whose rich monuments are an invitation to walk in the historical centre and along its streets going back to a centuries-old Portugal with a great history to tell.
The four houses and two rooms have the comfort you need to leave stress and routine far behind. All houses all have names of Saints which protect the Quinta, except for one which is precisely the House of the Unnamed Saint (“Casa do Santo Sem Nome”).
REASONS TO LOVE IT
- The corners inviting you to relax
- The centuries-old history of the house
- The surrounding mountains that invite time to stand still
WHY BOOK WITH US?
- We are Portuguese and know the hidden corners of our land better than anyone
- We work with the best experts in the activities provided
- We take every care when selecting your accommodation
- Online reservation with immediate confirmation
Quinta da Dourada is a great passion for Nuno Malato Correia. Not only because it has belonged to his family for over two centuries, but also because it is always rewarding to welcome people. And Nuno would not leave the lands of Portalegre for anything in the world.
- 4 one-bedroom House (1 can be conversible in two bedrooms)
- 1 Double room
- 1 Suite
- Free Wireless
- Outdoor swimming-pool
- Children’s playground
- Entertainment and outdoor games
- Barbecue facilities
- A fighting bull skewered in the “Solar dos Forcados” restaurant
- Cinnamon or apple boleimas (a typical cake) in any local baker
- Portuguese egg sweets and convent pastries (egg-based desserts)
GPS Coordinates: 39º18’55.22″ N07º23’46.22″W
Reservations: A deposit of the first night is required to secure the booking.
Cancellations: If cancelled up to 7 days before the arrival date, no penalty will be charged. If you cancel less than 7 days before the arrival date, or in the event of a no-show, there will be a penalty equal to 100% of the total cost of the reservation.
Check-in: 3.00 pm to midnight
Check-out until noon
Payment onsite: Visa and cash.
Pets are allowed at Quinta da Dourada, subject to confirmation.
Alentejo Gastronomic Experience. Quinta da Dourada and the Alentejo Gastronomic experience. Portalegre the city of History. Portalegre Monte da Penha wine producer. Wine tasting in Monte da Penha. Bike Rides. The Quinta da Dourada, in the heart of Serra de São Mamede, offers […]
The Alentejo has always been […]
This peculiar city which played a leading role in the […]
Just a few kilometres away […]
OTHER HOTELS IN THE AREA
Alentejo Gastronomic Experience.
Quinta da Dourada and the Alentejo Gastronomic experience.
Portalegre the city of History.
Monte da Penha wine producer.
Wine tasting in Monte da Penha.
The Quinta da Dourada, in the heart of Serra de São Mamede, offers […]