Torre de Palma Wine Hotel
“A romantic boutique hotel with a timeless and classical refinement”
ONCE UPON A TIME…
In 2014 the traditional white and fresh walls Alentejo were merged with bold modernity, giving this infrastructure a new life with a new motivation – to receive you! More than a place to stay, Torre de Palma Wine Hotel is your home in the Alentejo. It is a luxury hotel (5 stars) dedicated to Alentejo wine and authentic experiences leading the guest to discover this genuine land’s secrets. Its identity is wine production, and with it, the wine tourism. The winery, a magical space, is the crown jewel of this kingdom.
REASONS TO LOVE IT
- Perfect for relaxation, with the SPA and its surroundings
- A place that embraces the traditional Alentejo origins
- Production of wine with the entire farm and winery’s tradition from Alentejo
WHY BOOK WITH US?
- We are Portuguese and know the hidden corners of our land better than anyone
- We work with the best experts in the activities provided
- We take care when selecting your accommodation
- Online reservation with immediate confirmation
- 18 rooms (Double, Superior Double, Familiar)
- 1 Master Suite
- Interior and exterior pool
- Restaurant and bar
- Biological vegetal garden
- Regional products store
- Private parking
- Visit and try a wine tasting in Herdade Torre de Palma’s cellar and others in the region
- Walk or bike in the vicinity of the Hotel and get lost in the view of the beautiful and calm Alentejo horizon. Also visit the Roman ruins
- Marvão, Elvas and Évora are unique places and visiting musts
Take the A2 and A6 to the IP2 in Estremoz
Take exit 7 on the A6 (165 km)
Continue on the IP2 to your destination in Portalegre (37.3 km)
Converge with IP2 motorway Partial toll (2.5 km)
Converge with IP2 / N4 via ramp to Spain / Estremoz (400 m)
Turn left towards IP2
Go through 1 roundabout (1.3 km)
Turn left towards E802 / IP2
Pass 4 roundabouts (27.5 km)
Take the N369 exit toward Alter / Monforte (140 m)
At the roundabout take the 3rd exit to N369
Go through 1 roundabout (3.6 km)
Turn left (1.8 km)
If cancelled up to 48 hours before the date of check-in there are no additional costs.
Cancellations up to 24 hours before check-in date require payment of 50% of the reservation.
No-show or cancellations less than 24 hours before check-in date require payment of the reservation.
Torre de Palma Wine Hotel does not accept animals.
Means of payment: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and cash.
In the Convent of Maltezas, located in the patio of downtown Estremoz, is placed […]
Do not miss the cuisine of the region. Estremoz, located in the central Alentejo […]
A must-see are also the farms and wine producers. Feel the region through a […]
OTHER HOTELS IN THE AREA